Getting in touch with me is pretty easy 95% of the time. The other 5% relates to when I go to visit ‘the land of no signal’ – rural Waterford…In which case utilising a pigeon or a message in a bottle is the best bet.
I’m always interested in hearing about clever campaigns and resources, so if you are working on something you’d like me to share with me, just drop me an email and I’ll take a look at it [no promises though!].
Email julieodonn [at] gmail [dot] com (making the obvious substitutions).
Connect with me
- Teddy Has an Operation and I Get Chills
- Clever Usain Bolt Campaign from Durex
- Social Media Revolution – The Parody
- Bottled Water Ad Like You’ve Never Seen Before (video)
- Nobody Hanging Out on Google+?
- 60 seconds in Social Media [Infographic]
- Cyber Flashmob Attacks WSJ Facebook Page
- Is the social media novelty wearing off?
Say What Now!?
advert Advertising app Apple B2B billboard brand campaign communications Consumer Engagement Digital Marketing digital pharma e-commerce Facebook Flowtown Google infographic internet iPhone iPhone app Ireland Irish Isaiah Mustafa marketing media networking Old Spice online online marketing online PR pharmaceutical marketing PR promotional public relations QR codes smartphone Social Media social networking social networks statistics survey Twitter video viral YouTube