I always find it interesting to see how smaller community groups utilise social media to promote themselves in their localities. Here’s an example of a ‘flash choir’ in a Centra in Co. Clare. A great way of increasing awareness of the Ennis Gospel Choir group and getting local people talking. I believe this even got a mention on the Ray D’arcy show last week. Watch out for the grumpy old woman who is clearly not amused!
Leave a comment
Connect with me
- Teddy Has an Operation and I Get Chills
- Clever Usain Bolt Campaign from Durex
- Social Media Revolution – The Parody
- Bottled Water Ad Like You’ve Never Seen Before (video)
- Nobody Hanging Out on Google+?
- 60 seconds in Social Media [Infographic]
- Cyber Flashmob Attacks WSJ Facebook Page
- Is the social media novelty wearing off?
Say What Now!?
advert Advertising app Apple B2B billboard brand campaign communications Consumer Engagement Digital Marketing digital pharma e-commerce Facebook Flowtown Google infographic internet iPhone iPhone app Ireland Irish Isaiah Mustafa marketing media networking Old Spice online online marketing online PR pharmaceutical marketing PR promotional public relations QR codes smartphone Social Media social networking social networks statistics survey Twitter video viral YouTube