An individual claiming to be associated with online hacking group, Anonymous, posted a call to virtual arms on a German Facebook page today. They were requesting that people show their opposition to the Wall St Journal’s portrayal of the group and the “deliberate dissemination of false information” and “lobby journalism“.
The Facebook post stated: “ATTENTION PLEASE! 3.15 p.m. – Comment flashmob on the site of the WSJ! We hope for active participation”
Read more on this here.
Leave a comment
Connect with me
- Teddy Has an Operation and I Get Chills
- Clever Usain Bolt Campaign from Durex
- Social Media Revolution – The Parody
- Bottled Water Ad Like You’ve Never Seen Before (video)
- Nobody Hanging Out on Google+?
- 60 seconds in Social Media [Infographic]
- Cyber Flashmob Attacks WSJ Facebook Page
- Is the social media novelty wearing off?
Say What Now!?
advert Advertising app Apple B2B billboard brand campaign communications Consumer Engagement Digital Marketing digital pharma e-commerce Facebook Flowtown Google infographic internet iPhone iPhone app Ireland Irish Isaiah Mustafa marketing media networking Old Spice online online marketing online PR pharmaceutical marketing PR promotional public relations QR codes smartphone Social Media social networking social networks statistics survey Twitter video viral YouTube