As part of their ‘Brighter Morning with Tropicana‘ campaign, the juice brand came up with a clever stunt which took place Monday in London’s Trafalgar Square.
To the surprise of Londoners making their way about on a typically grey Winter’s morning in the city, a huge sun which took six months to construct and was 30,000 times bigger than a football rose up to brighten up the square. Apparently the artificial ‘sun’ could be seen from space as the light was the equivalent of 60,000 light bulbs!
The brand is also running complimentary Facebook activity with competitions and the opportunity to join Tropicana’s ‘Breakfast Club’.
Leave a comment
Connect with me
- Teddy Has an Operation and I Get Chills
- Clever Usain Bolt Campaign from Durex
- Social Media Revolution – The Parody
- Bottled Water Ad Like You’ve Never Seen Before (video)
- Nobody Hanging Out on Google+?
- 60 seconds in Social Media [Infographic]
- Cyber Flashmob Attacks WSJ Facebook Page
- Is the social media novelty wearing off?
Say What Now!?
advert Advertising app Apple B2B billboard brand campaign communications Consumer Engagement Digital Marketing digital pharma e-commerce Facebook Flowtown Google infographic internet iPhone iPhone app Ireland Irish Isaiah Mustafa marketing media networking Old Spice online online marketing online PR pharmaceutical marketing PR promotional public relations QR codes smartphone Social Media social networking social networks statistics survey Twitter video viral YouTube