The various reports and rumours surrounding presenters at Newstalk could keep me going for a week at this stage.
I had written about Claire Byrne’s move from the Breakfast show to RTE, of the promotion of reporter, Chris O’Donoghue to fill her shoes and the arrival of Dragons Den investor, Gavin Duffy to take over the lunchtime show after Eamon Keane abandoned ship some months ago.
The latest rumour in the mill is that Tom Dunne is to move from Newstalk to take over on the 2fm Breakfast show.
Last night Jim-Jim Nugent, 2FM presenter of ‘Colm and Jim-Jim’ fame, quit 2FM in advance of a station shake up. Sile Seoige is currently filling in from Tom Dunne on Newstalk and is doing a fairly good job of it too.
So is Newstalk set to lose another of it’s big-name presenters?
Leave a comment
Connect with me
- Teddy Has an Operation and I Get Chills
- Clever Usain Bolt Campaign from Durex
- Social Media Revolution – The Parody
- Bottled Water Ad Like You’ve Never Seen Before (video)
- Nobody Hanging Out on Google+?
- 60 seconds in Social Media [Infographic]
- Cyber Flashmob Attacks WSJ Facebook Page
- Is the social media novelty wearing off?
Say What Now!?
advert Advertising app Apple B2B billboard brand campaign communications Consumer Engagement Digital Marketing digital pharma e-commerce Facebook Flowtown Google infographic internet iPhone iPhone app Ireland Irish Isaiah Mustafa marketing media networking Old Spice online online marketing online PR pharmaceutical marketing PR promotional public relations QR codes smartphone Social Media social networking social networks statistics survey Twitter video viral YouTube